Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And you thought my blog was dead....

I know I haven't blogged for awhile. Phil maintains it's because I have a job at a church so I quit blogging because I don't want to post an opinion that might offend someone. In reality, it's probably been a combination of laziness and business mixed in with the fact that I was given an Xbox for the price of a case of beer, so my free time has been spent elsewhere, mainly trying to beat Tiger at Pebble Beach, winning the Superbowl, keeping the world safe from terrorists, solving complex puzzles while defeating zombie sand creatures and becoming a renowned hero while avenging the honor of my family. Guess what I need to do less of? Anyway, the time has come to renew my contribution to the blogosphere and prove to Phil that I'm not copping out. Of course I don't share his pentiant for stirring up controversy so my subsequent blogs may not cause any riots but I'll do my best. That will do for now but look for a series of blogs in the upcoming weeks about odd comparisons that I've noticed.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Very safe and non offensive post. I look forward to the the "How Paul Baloche has influenced my worship music" post.

BTW, Portal made me want an xbox360.